Saturday, 2 March 2013

A Touch Of Pink


I was wearing:
Mango coat
Koton Sweater
Mango jeans
Pierre Cardin blouse
Mango handbag
Big Dil necklace
White gold earrings and ring
Guess chaine and watch
La Scada Suede ankle boots
Koton sunnies
 Flormar Pink longwear lipstick

Eng: This is my outfit from yesterday! I spent a nice afternoon shopping and discovering  the newest spring trends. Then, I met a dear friend for a coffé and I also had to give her her "delayed birthday present", that was a "cute" floral scarf to wear in spring!

Fr: C'est mon look d'hier! J'ai passé une agréable après-midi. J'ai découvert les "Spring collections" des marques. Après, j'ai rencontré une chère amie à qui je devais offrir le cadeau d'anniversaire, même si c'est remis en retard. Pourtant, mieux tard que jamais! N'est-ce pas? :) J'étais très impressionnée par les articles fleuris que j'ai vu partout aux magasins, donc je lui ai pris un joli écharpe fleuri.

26 comments:

mymyn34 said...

tres jolie! j aime beaucoup ta bague!!!

Bouchra said...

Merci ma chère! C'est gentil :)

Tracys Notebook of Style said...

Love that shade of pink - cute outfit!

Tracy
www.TracysNotebookofStyle.com

Bouchra said...

Thank u sweet Tracy!

keschen said...

Great outfit! You look amazing :)

Would you like to follow each other on gfc?
http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/

xoxo

keschen said...

Great outfit! You look amazing :)

xoxo
http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/

Bouchra said...

Thank u dear! Yes...my pleasure :)

Eva Wu said...

nice look, you can play with colours!

SaSou said...

tres classe ce look j aime ;)

Bouchra said...

Thank u sweet Eva :)@ Merci Sasou! C'est très gentil :)

Stephanie said...

Love this outfit!

http://www.fashionroll.com

Bouchra said...

Thank u Stephanie :)

Ashley Murphy said...

Stunning bag, this spring I am all about accessories in bright hues!

Great outfit!

xx

Ashley
www.goldendivineblog.com

Bouchra said...

Thank u Ashley!

xoxo

LyddieGal said...

what a pretty look for early spring! love your bag!
Chic on the Cheap

Yarinayarina Yarina said...

Beautiful and I really like accessories<3

Bouchra said...

Thank u ladies! Ur so sweet ;)

Grace Simonetti said...

So pretty! I love the pops of color.

http://thelostheritage.blogspot.com/

Anaivilo said...

The bag has suuuuch a great design! I love it, modern and cool! Great outfit;)

♥ vendy ♥ said...

great bag dear...and great blog too...really inspiring...BTW what do you think to follow each other? I'll wait for you on my blog...
kiss and happy day
vendy

NEW OUTFIT POST!
follow me on:
the simple life of rich people blog

Bouchra said...

Thank you for your lovely comments sweet ladies!

Gaby de Modacapital said...

amazing outfit! Love the beautiful bag! :)

Adela said...

Great outfit. Love the coat and a pop of colour of the bag.
Adela x

Misspinkstyle.net

The Girl with the Coffee said...

A really great outfit, I love the coat and the jewelry! Thanks for following, I follow back now :-)!
xx Katja

Shaista Ghazal said...

hey i really like ur watch i m a crazy fan of wrist watches...... can u tell me design number??

Bouchra Amine said...

My dear, thank you :) I'm sorry I lost the watch little notebook:( Yet, the watch and items were featured today on Guess Watches fb page :) You can contact the team at Guess Watches page and they would be happy to answer you. (they are helpful).