Tuesday, 16 April 2013

La Redoute Maroc Meeting


 

I was wearing: 
Zara leather jacket
Mango belted dress
Charles and Keith leopard bracelet
Guess handbag
Aldo suede boots
Eng: La Redoute Maroc kindly invited me to attend a breakfast organized by the brand on Saturday morning. Though attending the event meant moving to another city, I was exited about the idea of meeting other bloggers and the lovely stuff who invited me, especially that it was the first event I attend as a new blogger.

This short yet precious event gave me the chance to meet amazing Moroccan bloggers and get to know their lovely blogs and styles.  Besides, we all benefited from the useful presentation made by La Redoute stuff about the history of the brand, its strategy and new line. It's not all because the lovely brand had a  surprise  had for us. As bloggers, we were invited to take part in the competition La Redoute Maroc is going to organize, to choose four ambassadors of the french brand in Morocco!

Fr: La Redoute Maroc m'a invitée à un petit déjeuner  Samedi dernier. Bien que ma présence nécessitait que je me déplacerais à une autre ville, j'étais très enthousiaste à propos de l'idée de rencontrer d'autres blogueurs et le stuff gentil qui m'a invitée et surtout car c'était ma première présence à un événement autant que nouvelle blogueuse.

Cette courte précieuse rencontre m'a permis de rencontrer des blogueurs magnifiques et de connaitre leurs styles. De plus, nous avons tous bénéficié de la présentation utile par l'équipe de la redoute concernant l'histoire, la stratégie et les nouvelles lignes de la marque. Je n'ai pas tout dis! La marque nous a invité à participer à une compétition de blogueurs pour choisir quatre ambassadeurs de la marque française La Redoute au Maroc!

21 comments:

Khalil Zdaa said...

pleasur to meet you that day !
http://thezdaa.blogspot.com/

Bouchra Amine said...

The pleasure was all mine Khalil :-)

Skinny Jeans - Moroccan Fashion Blog said...

It was really nice meeting you! And by the way, you're a lovely person :)

Skinnyjeaans
xoxo

Zineb.C of Asidress.blogspot.com said...

Binvenuuee sur la blogo marocaine :D
Ca m'a fait plaisir de t'avoir rencontré :D

Bouchra Amine said...

Thank you so much! I'm happy to have you as new friends :-)

Bouchra Amine said...

Merci Zanouba :D
C'est réciproque!

Yania - Mi vida en sueños said...

Hi! Lovely blog and great post! I would like to invite you to know my blog, do you like? ;) www.mvesblog.com

usra said...

best of luck bouchra. By the way, ur pictures are amazing ;)

Bianca Lopes said...

oooh, it must have been so nice, I hope you get to be the embassador *-* I'm here cheering for you hahaha
kisses,
Bianca L.

Barbara Grimaldi said...

amazing jacket ♥
B.
http://lovehandmade.me

Apurva said...

Absolutely love your blog ^_^

Follow each other?
Follow me via GFC : http://kalapalette.blogspot.in/
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Kalapalette

Kindly let me know where all you are following and I will return the favor.

Spread some love.

Apurva
http://kalapalette.blogspot.in/

Carolin said...

Thanks for you comment and following me! I follow you back now :)

Bouchra Amine said...

Good evening beautiful ladies! Thank you for visiting me. I'm glad to have you here :)
Kisses

Ak Yasmine said...

Jolie tenue t'es toute belle!!
J'espere que tu participeras à ce concours et que tu seras sélectionné et merci pour ton passage :)

http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

Apurva said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.I am following you back ^_^ Keep in touch <3

Love
Apurva
http://kalapalette.blogspot.in/

JennBerro said...

I really like the dress, it's so pretty.

Kisses

chocolatepills.blogspot.com.es

Bouchra Amine said...

Thank u lovely ladies!
I wish you a wonderful weekend :)

Ichraq said...

that must've been lovely! you all look great! :)

Bouchra Amine said...

Thank you sweetie!

Angela said...

Hi there) I like your blog very much. I would be happy to be friends with you. Could we follow each other?

http://angistyle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That is a good tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere.

Short but very precise information… Appreciate
your sharing this one. A must read post!

Check out my page - Ramadan krasniqi