Monday, 20 May 2013

Exotic Marrakesh




I was wearing: 
c/o SheInside color blocking dress
Mum's scarf
Chopard sunnies
Raymond Suiss watch
Leather belt (present)
Promod square bracelet 
Gold chaine/ So Chic butterfly chaine
c/o Charles and Keith handbag
c/o Charles and Keith ballerines
MAC Lady Danger 

Eng: Good evening my lovely readers! As promised, I'm back with many pictures for you from Marrakesh! I'm sad as the trip was so short but happy as I couldn't stay longer without you and the blog :-) 

Well, I had the chance to walk along the beautiful streets of "Marrakesh sweet Marrakesh" (as I like to call it), eat icecream while contemplating the beautiful palms infront of us and do a lot of shopping with my dear friend for sure :D

Fr: Bonsoir mes chers amis! Comme promis, je suis de retour avec plusieurs photos de Marrakesh! Je suis triste car le weekend a vite terminé mais contemente en meme temps car je n'ai pas pu y rester  sans vous et mon blog:-)

En effet, J'avais la chance de marcher dans les rues de Marrakesh, manger des glaces délicieuses tout contemplant les jolies palmeraies devant nous et faire beaucoup de shopping avec ma chère amie :D

6 comments:

Ichraq said...

your outfit looks lovely! and who doesnt love marrakech! it's such a beautiful city! :)

Bianca Lopes said...

You look amazing and this place is definitelly incredible, love the pictures, it will certainly go to my list of places I want to visit hahah
beijos,
Bianca.

Jenny Plog said...

Beautiful outfit dear!!


www.plogstyle.com

Ginger said...

Thanks sweety for your lovely comment. I love your dress doll. Following !! Keep it up !!
Lamia
http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

majdouline Elyaqoubi said...

Hola Bouchra! Me gusta este outfit. Muchas suerte! Besos :)

majdouline Elyaqoubi said...

Me gusta este outfit. Muchas suerte! Kisses :)