Sunday, 16 June 2013

On Your Mind 24/7


I was wearing:
United Colors Of Benetton sweatshirt
Promod skirt
Big Dil necklace
Parfois leather bracelet
Guess silver watch
Charles and Keith denim bag
Shana ballerines
Mila Shon sunnies
Eng: I bought this turquoise sweatshirt from Cracow seven years ago and I usually find my self picking it on the weekends and casual trips. Maybe I like it  because it reminds me of the wonderful times I had in Poland :-)
I wish you all a fabulous week ahead my friends!

Fr: J'ai acheté ce pull turquoise de Cracovie il y a sept ans et je le porte assez souvent  les weekends. Probablement que je l'aime car il me rappèle des moments magnifiques que j'ai passé en Pologne :-)
Je vous souhaite toute une très belle semaine mes amies!


13 comments:

Bianca Lopes said...

You look amazing, darling!
kisses,
http://www.therandommarmalade.com/

אליזבת בלוג אופנה said...

What a sweet look :)

Coline Chavaroche said...

il est canon ce sweat :)

Bon début de semaine :)

Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

Coline ♡

Adrianne said...

nice polish sweater ;)

Eva Wu said...

lovely skirt! love the colour!

Laura Verzeletti said...

Nice! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/06/sunday-at-lake.html

Laura Verzeletti said...

Ehi dear! Thanks a lot, I'm following you back!

Bouchra E said...

Thank you my beautiful ladies for the sweet words :) I wish you all a fabulous week ahead!
Keep in touch!

Arianna Gallo said...

Really like the skirt!

XOXO
Arianna

http://aryannastyle.blogspot.it/
https://www.facebook.com/AryannaStyle

Frannie Pantz said...

Pretty blues! Love the sweater!

Jenny Plog said...

The colors are amazing!! Great look dear!!

www.plogstyle.com

Sofya Benzakour Knidel said...

Hello Bouchra, merci beaucoup pour ton commentaire sur mon blog www.lacouleurdumoment.com en plus ca m'a permis de découvrir ton blog ;)!
Bisou!

Sofya
www.lacouleurdumoment.com

Tracys Notebook of Style said...

I love this look- so pretty and perfect for a weekend shopping!

Tracy
www.TracysNotebookofStyle.com