Saturday, 13 July 2013

Floral Peplum top


I was wearing:
Mango peplum top, skirt and sunnies
Charles and Keith clutch
Random sandals
So chic bracelets/ Gold tulip chaine
Diamond Dior watch
c/o Max Factor Ruby Tuesday lipstick via Jumia
c/o Red Passion nail polish via Jumia

Eng: Ramadan is here! I wish you a happy fasting month my dear friends! May God accept our prayers  during the holy month Ramadan. 

I wore this outfit a couple of days ago to attend the high-school graduation party of my cousin. The funny thing is that I bought this floral peplum top from Mango Taksim in Istanbul  four years ago  but I wore it only once. I completely forgot about it because at the time, florals "were not on the spotlight yet".

I wish you a wonderful weekend!

Fr: Ramadan est bien arrivé! Je vous souhaite  un très bon Ramadan mes chères amies! Que dieu accepte nos prières  durant le mois sacré. 

Je portais ce look pour assister à la fête de réussite du baccaluréat de mon cousin. Ce qui est drôle c'est que j'ai acheté ce top péplum fleuri de Mango Taksim à Istanbul il y a quatre ans mais je ne l'ai porté qu'une fois car "la tendence  florale n'existait pas à l'époque ."

Je vous souhaite toutes un très bon weekend!

12 comments:

fashionfromsmyrna said...

i love peplums too:) happy ramadans dear:)

http://fashionfromsmyrna.blogspot.com

Sal Bou said...

I love your floral shirt !! it's fabulous !! and i love your sandals too !! :D

Jenny Plog said...

Love your outfit dear!!!! So chic!!

www.plogstyle.com

JennBerro said...

Nice top! :)

Kisses!

http://chocolatepills.blogspot.com.es/

Bianca Lopes said...

You look so pretty,dear, and appropriated for the ocasion!Loved this top, I'm a lover of floral prints so for me it's perfect hahah
kisses,
Bianca L.

nicoleta buru said...

So beautiful, sweety.

Have a Lovely week,

Nicole

www.nicoleta.me

Khansaa et Abla said...

ohh on adore ta tenue !
on a fait un tour sur ton blog et on a vraiment aimé tes photos !
good job (k)

xoxo, TheTwinCenter

Carolyne O' said...

So adorable look, I really like your top <3
Xxx

Carolina

www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

dstreet. pl said...

You look amazing :)

Ira Kharchenko said...

Amazing outfit! So great:)

bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

blackberryfashion said...

amazing top :)

http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

docdivatraveller said...

you are very beautiful :) love your red top and clutch!! thanks for your visit :) added you on bloglovin :)
http://docdivatraveller.blogspot.in/