Thursday, 22 August 2013

Tétouan

The beach, the camels and the sand
 Bella Vista-Cabo Negro
 Bershka shirt, Zara skirt, Armel sandals
Mango dress, Chopard sunnies
Cabo Negro Beach- 10km from Tetouan
The trip coincided with my dear mum's birthday!

Eng: Good evening my lovely readers! I'm back from holidays. The least I can say is that I missed you and I missed my blog so much :-) It's good to be back though it was hard to leave beautiful Tetouan and the surrounding areas! 

Have a nice weekend ahead!

Xoxo

Fr: Bonsoir mes chères lectrices! Je suis de retour des vacanses. La moindre des choses que je puisse dire est que vous m'avez énormément manquée! (ainsi que le blog :D)) Cela fait du bien de revenir chez soi bien qu'il était vraiment difficile de quitter la belle ville de Tétouan et les environs!

Je vous souhaite un très bon weekend!

Bisous








15 comments:

Tracys Notebook of Style said...

Wow - such magnificent photos!! Love all the floral prints :)

Bisous!!
Tracy
www.TracysNotebookofStyle.com

JennBerro said...

Great pictures and great outfits!
XOXO
http://chocolatepills.blogspot.com.es

Sal Bou said...

I love it ♡♥ nice clothes

Moonstyle said...

wow Amazing pics and I like the outfits!thanks for your comment :)
kisses

Frannie Pantz said...

Hope you had a great vacation! Your photos are so fun! I love your pretty floral dresses! Was it your birthday? Happy birthday!

nicoleta buru said...

Very very beautiful outfits and places ^__^


Many kisses,

Nicole

www.nicoleta.me

Bouchra E said...

Thank you very much for the nice words my beautiful ladies :* @ Frannie, it was mum's birthday :-)
Kisses to all of you!

nicoleta buru said...

Thank you so much for your nice comment ^_^

Many kisses,

Nicole

www.nicoleta.me

ps.new post on my blog

Silvia Postolatiev said...

Amazing post!

you look great!


Thank you for comming by,

Kisses,
Silvia

http://rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro/

www.PrincessMartha.com said...

Gorgeous pictures!! Hope you had a lovely holiday :)
XOXO

Bouchra E said...

Thank you sweet Sylvia, my pleasure!@ Martha, welcome to my blog! I'm glad to have you here :*

usra said...

Water, greenery, the lovely face, and the nice outfit ;-)

petra lorietta said...

wow♥ beautiful photos!:) and I just love the floral blouse! I followed you on bloglovin,google+ and I liked your facebook page with my personal account (petra lorencová)♥ you can follow my blog too if you'd like;) hope we’ll keep in touch♥

www.lorietta.cz


Lorietta Facebook page


Lorietta Bloglovin profile

blog mode said...

Jolie photos et bel article !
Bises

www.pourvouslesfilles.fr by Nada

Bouchra E said...

Thank you very much my lovely ladies! Reading your nice comments is such a pleasure for me :-)
Many kisses :*