Thursday, 30 January 2014

T! Magazine Interview



My dear friends and readers, as many of you have already seen on my facebook page a couple of weeks ago, I was featured and interviewed by The British fashion and lifestyle magazine T! Magazine. Today, I'm glad to share with you the whole interview on the blog so that you can read it and share your thoughts and comments about it with me.

On another note, I would like to tell you that if I'm rewarded for my efforts on my corner, it is mainly  thanks to you. So, I would like to take this chance to thank you again for all the support, the encouragement and the power you have constantly given me since the beginning of my blog a few months ago. This incites me to improve day by day to meet your expectations and make my blog more interesting and enjoyable for you.

I also hope that this interview allows you to know more about me as a blogger and as a person.

Ultimately, I'd like to thank sweet Rachael and Amelia  for sending me a copy of the magazine! You really made my day ladies :-)

Enjoooy!








6 comments:

Dora said...

Congratulations on the feature! Such a nice interview

Ellie Fleet said...

Congratulations and well done!
Ellie,xx
Elephant stories and more

Tahra Kham said...

Congratulations Bouchra
Merci pour le partage

Bouchra E said...

Thank you so much my sweet ladies!

matrends said...

Fabulous like always ! <3 keep it up sweety

Bouchra E said...

Thank u my angel :***