Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Travel Diary: Noel à Madrid


Hola todos! Y como estas? Oh, no! I'm sure you won't like my Spanish if I go on  ;-) So, this is the first part of my trip to Europe around Christmas and that I promised to share with you before! (I'm sorry that it took so long to get to the blog but you know, as fashion bloggers  the  outfits posts make a priority to us. 


 This was the only sunny day!
 Zara leather jacket//Mango skirt//Pierre Cardin scarf//c/o Vogue sunnies
 This cute boy insisted to be in picture :-)
  Reiss Ivana faux-fur coat//Mango dress//Parfois hat//Exclusive boots//Charles&Keith bag
 Hello yummy creamy snowy man!
 I caught this handsome man drinking coffe in the street!

So, these are some of the best shots I had in beautiful Madrid! It was freeeezing and raining all the time, so it wasn't possible to visit many places and therefore, take many pictures. Yet, I have absolutely no regret as I enjoyed discovering this beautiful country.

 Have you ever visited Madrid guys?

 Don't forget to follow me on INSTAGRAM@fashionearthyrainbows for daily updates!

There will be a second part of my visit to Portugal. So, stay tuned and have a fabulous week ahead!


7 comments:

the chilicool said...

Lovely post, great photos!
Alessia
new post
THECHILICOOL
FACEBOOK
Kiss

Valentina Coco said...

Great post, beautiful photos.
WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
bloglovin follower

Jessica Neumann said...

Amazing pictures my dear

Cultureandtrend Blog
CultureandTrend Facebook
Instagram

Desirèe D'Aloia said...

very nice pics!!!

http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

Body and Sawl said...

J'adore tes looks :)
Merci pour ton passage sur mon blog <3
Ghizlane

www.bodyandsawl.blogspot.com

Bellarabi Meryem said...

J'adoooooore , ca se paraît que t'as bien passé ton voyage bsehteeek ma chérie
Bisouuu
Lesjardinsdemode.blogspot.com

Bouchra E said...

Thank you so much ladies!
Kisses and hugs :*