Sunday, 2 March 2014

Embelish your boots with toppers!




Belbo cardigan//Mango dress//c/o Montecristo belted bracelets//c/o Kalee 5 bracelet//So Chic evil Eye chaine//Guess handbag//Koton sunnies//No brand booties//c/o Top of the Boot faux-fur toppers

Although we love wearing our boots and booties, we often endup getting tired of them or "leaving" them for new ones! What if you can keep your old boots and make them new at the same time?! Oh, no it's not a puzzle my dear friends! Adding a lovely topper  to your booties or boots is a smart  idea to turn your old booties into gorgeous ones and add a  touch of "glam" to your look as well.

Yesterday, I wore my new faux-fur toppers with my old suede booties that I truly haven't worn for years! The toppers are from the American brand Top of the Boot. The label is the fruit of the cooperation of the creative and beautiful ladies, Marianne and Laurel, whom I'd like to thank for making such quality toppers and for trusting and choosing my blog to style their toppers.

Don't forget to follow Fashion Earthy Rainbows on Facebook, Bloglovin and Instagram

Thank you so much for your lovely words on the last post! I truly appreciate every single word that you leave on my blog my dear readers!

Have a nice week ahead and don't forget that a smile and a stylish look have it all to make your week fabulous ;-)

I love you all!

Bouchra

6 comments:

usra said...

u look stunning my friend

Sol Bela Mele said...

This is a cute vintage outfit!
Nice, you look beautiful!
Have a nice day!

New post: www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

the chilicool said...

Lovely bags!
Alessia
THECHILICOOL
FACEBOOK
Kiss

Chahrazad said...

Nice bag!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

My Froley said...

I'm obsessing over your cardigan !!

Abdelkhalek Benrahho said...

Perfect post <3!
http://abdelkhalekxb.blogspot.com