Monday, 31 March 2014

Oukaimden

Good evening my readers! What are you doing?! For me, I have just finished my second giant cup of coffee (yes coffee addicted! :-)) and I'm excited to take you to the beautiful region of Oukaimden!

Get ready!!!

Koton dress//Exclusive over-knee boots



I took these shots last weekend in Oukaimden, an amazing region close to city of Marrakesh. Those of you who have been following my blog since last year have already seen the shots that I had in this beautiful city HERE. So, today I wanted  to show you the beautiful nature surrounding the city. 

Oukaimden is even more beautiful when it's snowing. But, as you can see on the pictures, I came with the last snow this year! The good side of it is that it wasn't freezing and I could enjoy the fresh weather.


Follow me on INSTAGRAM@fashionearthyrainbows

Thank you for coming by!

Bouchra

4 comments:

Francesca Romana Capizzi said...

OMGGGG!!! I am impressed by this amazing landscape!!! I love your dress!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

the chilicool said...

Lovely dress! Great photos!
Alessia
THECHILICOOL
FACEBOOK
Kiss

Chahrazad said...

Wauw. Such a beautiful area!!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

Eleonora Petrella said...

LOvely place! <3
Kisses,
Eleonora
www.it-girl.it
It-Girl Facebook page