Sunday, 13 April 2014

Orangina


Coat HERE//Pierre Cardin sweater// c/o omg Fashion skirt// Guess watch//C&K bag//Koton sunnies//Clarins Orange Fizz lipstick


I wore this outfit yesterday for a walk with a friend in the town. Although the weather is warm and sunny these days during the day, the evenings are quite cold. So, I had my new orange coat with me! I also wore another new item which is the flare skater skirt.

As you might have seen on my Facebook page before yesterday, I shared a similar skirt to the one I'm wearing above from D&G S/S 2014! Actually, I had no idea that it showed on a runway. So, I was surprised and happy to find out that the skirt is very similar to mine ;)

Please, feel free to share your thoughts!

I wish you all a fabulous week ahead my lovely readers :-)

You can follow me on Instagram@fashionearthyrainbows

P.S: Thank you Majdo for taking my pictures!

Xoxo

Bouchra

7 comments:

LaViiieEnRouge said...

I very like the coat ! This color is very beautiful.

Chahrazad said...

I totally love your bag!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

francesca romana capizzi said...

OMG that PVC skirt is fabulous!! Awesome outfit!

Afaf et Marwa. said...

Love your coat !!

A&M

Just Nats Claps said...

The skirt is no too much my style, but I'm in love with your coat! the colour is perfect!
Kisses
http://itsjustnatsclaps.blogspot.com

Eleonora Petrella said...

Love this color! so cool!
Kisses,
Eleonora
www.it-girl.it
It-Girl Facebook page

Viktoriya Sener said...

So look so gorgeous!
kisses)