Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Sortez vos fleurs! C'est le printemps!



Zara blazer// c/o She She Bon Bon sweatshirt//Zara skirt//Gifted gold earrings//André shoes//Aldo bag

The weather is going back and forth between winter and spring in Morocco these days. So, I took advantage of yesterday's nice weather to wear my new brown chocolate leather skirt that you have just seen in a couple of days HERE Now, I'm hoping to find a similar one in a pastel color!

I never get enough of leather whether it's trendy or not because I think it's forever "à la mode"!

Have a nice evening my friends!

Bouchra

6 comments:

Skinny Jeans - Blog Mode Marocain said...

Love the look!

Skinnyjeaans
xoxo

Tahra Kham said...

Ouaiu what beautiful blazer. I like it

Chahrazad said...

Lovely outfit dear.

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

Eleonora Petrella said...

Love your green blazer! <3
Kisses
Eleonora
www.it-girl.it
It-Girl Facebook page

Sarah Bennani K said...

Lovee the combo <3

sparklingnailsby-sarah.blogspot.com

Selma Alidini said...

Love the earings!

Would you like to follow? Let me know & I follow right back!

Kiss,
PERONALBLOG|G+|BLOGLOVIN’|FACEBOOK|INSTAGRAM