Thursday, 24 April 2014

Sunny Tartan


 Benetton cardigan//c/o Alice's Pig jumpsuit//Gifted Diamond Dior watch//Koton sunnies//Clarins Orange Fizz lipstick

Last weekend, I had the chance to discover this lovely place near the beach. The weather was quite nice. So, taking some fresh air (and shots ;-)) was "inevitable."

As far as the look is concerned, I wore my new tartan jumpsuit. To be honest with you, I have never had many jumpsuits in my closet, as for some reasons, I have often thought that they don't really match my style. Well,I've changed my mind recently, especially when I saw this tartan jumpsuit, "so British" and comfy at the same time! 

I wish you a fabulous Friday ahead my dear friends!

Bouchra

6 comments:

Chahrazad said...

Nice jumpsuit!!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

LaViiieEnRouge said...

Nice look !

deltrey Lemba David said...

Très joli look!
Deltreylicious
http://blackbeauty-mode-tendance.eklablog.com

Tahra Kham said...

Ouaooooouuuu. Lovely and nice look.

nicoleta buru said...

Awww, such a gorgeous look. Love your jumpsuit!!!!!!!!

Have a great weekend,

Nicole

www.nicoleta.me

Camille Rocanin-Borraz said...

Superbe look, cette combi est splendide !
Biz Jeny

Concours sur mon blog * http://www.jenychooz.lautre.net/dotclear/index.php?post/2014/04/24/Concours-%3A-Bomb-Girl *