Monday, 12 May 2014

Contrasted Pleats


Moitivi jacket//Marks&Spencer dress//Koton clutch//Chopard sunglasses//c/o Max Factor Ruby Tuesday lipstick

When I visited Dubai three years ago,  this color-blocking dress caught my eyes at the Marks&Spencer store. However, I couldn't find my size and I thought that the medium size wouldn't definitely match. However, when I tried it,(after some instance from mum and the assistant at the store) I was impressed to find out that it almost does!

Today, I wore the dress with a red dark jacket to enhance the brightness of the dress.
Feel free to drop your opinions and thoughts in the comments section ladies.
 

 Have a nice evening and thank you for visiting Fashion Earthy Rainbows!

Keep it stylish with a beautiful smile on your faces fashionistas :-)

XOXO

Bouchra

7 comments:

Sarah Chams said...

I love the colors very springy I like the lipstick too it does add the edgy style to your look.
Thanks for your help,choosing clothes has become easier with your posts

francesca romana capizzi said...

great outfit, I love that dress!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

Khush Interis said...

The dress had a nice fit I wore 5 inch heels with it. You were able to see my shoes a little and I still had my train in the back. The neck line is quite low too. I am an A cup so I had to get some alterations done.
Designer Shoes

Tahra Kham said...

Toutes les couleurs te vont très bien.
I love the dress

Rachel Lynne said...

Lovely style! Lovely outfit!

Just Nats Claps said...

The dress is absolutely amazing!
Kisses
And thanks for comment my last post.
New post at:
*JUST NATS CLAPS*

Viktoriya Sener said...

You look wonderful, gorgeous dress!