Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Jaune&Bleu


Benetton sweater//Promod skirt//Michael Kors watch HERE//c/o Montecristo belted bracelet//Parfois leather bracelet//Belbo ballerinas//Ray Ban aviators HERE

Good evening dear all! I had a long day yesterday running errands. So, I wore  comfortable ballerinas.Well, flats are certainely the most comfortable shoes. But, I feel that  they can be sometimes "boring" with jeans or pants.That is the reason why I opted for a midi bright skirt to have a fresh appearance.

Thank you so much  for reading!

Keep smiling :-)

Bouchra 

4 comments:

Tahra Kham said...

Love the bright colors.

Chahrazad said...

The colors look good on you!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

francesca romana capizzi said...

I ,ove love love these colors! Beautiful lutfit!

deltrey Lemba David said...

Très joli look!
Deltreylicious
http://blackbeauty-mode-tendance.eklablog.com