Thursday, 8 May 2014

Paisley Maxi Skirt




c/o Meltin'Pot shirt//Mango skirt//c/o Montecristo purple bracelet//Parfois blue bracelet//c/o Banana Taipei bag//c/o WSCS sunnies 

 I hope that you're all fine and enjoying the spring sunshine my dear friends! Speaking of spring, don't you think that a silk printed maxi skirt is one of the season's Must-Have? I can say that the skirt I wore today above is the best item I got from last summer's sale. To be honest with you, I have a little problem with the length, but heels and wedges solve the problem partially :-)

Please, feel free to leave your thoughts, whether they are yay or nay for sure ;-)

Have a nice Thursday ahead and thank you for visiting Fashion Earthy Rainbows!

Much love!

Bouchra

6 comments:

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

I love everything about this outfit!
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

Lesley Kim said...

You look amazing!! Your skirt is gorgeous!


www.lesley-kim.com

Tahra Kham said...

Lovely skirt and bracelet.
Beautiful girl

Chahrazad said...

Beautiful skirt dear!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

Desirèe D'Aloia said...

amazing skirt and bracialets!!!

http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

Body and Sawl said...

OMG La jupe <3

www.bodyandsawl.blogspot.com