Sunday, 18 May 2014

Polarized



 c/o omg Fashion dress//Zara belt//Aldo sandals//Koton clutch// Ray Ban aviators HERE


I hope that you're all having a lovely weekend guys! As I promised you in my Facebook page  before yesterday, I'm introducing you today to a luxurious retailer where you can shop a plenty of high brands. Actually, I was exited and delighted when Shopbop chose me to be their first blogger partner in Morocco and The Maghreb Arab to style their items on my blog and introduce the retailer to my Moroccan audience and those of my international readers who are  not familiar with the retailer yet.

So, above you can see me wearing the polarized mirrored aviators with a leopard pencil skirt. I'm also wearing my new orange sandals that I have already shown you in my facebook page for  a "light" color-Blocking.

I can't wait to hear your feedback about the look and thank you for reading!

Keep smiling :-)

Bouchra


4 comments:

Mirianas World said...

Love the sunnies!

Miriana's World Blog

Chahrazad said...

Gorgeous dress!


x
www.thecherryfactor.com

Sarah Chams said...

Love the glasses. Nice dress too.
Thanks for the link to the website do you have any coupons for your readers. I want to get the glasses

collected by Katja said...

Such an elegant and stylish look, my dearest! Think you know that I'm totally in love with leopard patterns and so I love your dress <3 ...! - Kisses from Vienna,

Katja

www.collectedbykatja.com