Monday, 19 May 2014

Printed Midi Dress


c/o Sheinside dress//Raymond Suiss watch//Gifted Gold bracelet//c/o Max Factor Ruby Tuesday lipstick//Ray Ban aviators HERE

 How was your day ladies?! I "trusted" the  sunny weather and switched to sleeveless shirts and dresses these days and therefore, caught the flu today! I haven't stopped coughing  since I had come home this evening. 
Sorry dear spring, I won't ignore you anymore ;-)

Thank you for coming by and have a lovely week my dear friends!

Xoxo

Bouchra

6 comments:

Fatima Zah said...

La robe est magnifique !

Skinny Jeans - Blog Mode Marocain said...

Very cute dress!

Skinnyjeaans
xoxo

Sarah Chams said...

Love the dress

Tahra Kham said...

Very cute dress

the chilicool said...

lovely dress. It's very nice!
Alessia
THECHILICOOL
FACEBOOK
Kiss

Desirèe D'Aloia said...

beautiful!!!

http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/