Thursday, 1 May 2014

Tie Your Shoes Knot!


Dress HERE//Guess watch//So chic chaine//Banana Republic bracelet//H&M hair clip//Pumps HERE//Paula Rossi clutch

I've been looking for white and pastel pumps for a while. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the right ones in shops! Either I find sky high heels or flats. So, it seemed "hopless" for me to find mid-high heels. Recently, I found the pumps I'm wearing above online . So, I immediately ordered them as the heels fit. Currently, I'm searching for  pastel pumps. I found some nice choices last week in Aldo and Call It Spring but again, there is noway for me to wear such high heels. 

Do you know where I can find my search ladies? If you do, save me please ;-)

Follow Fashion Earthy Rainbows on Instagram for daily updates my dear friends!

Thank you so much for reading!

Bouchra

2 comments:

Sarah Chams said...

Great dress very springy :)

Anne-Charlotte said...

This dress is wonderful.
Have a nice day