Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Azure


c/o Meltin'Pot jacket//Dress HERE//Michael Kors watch HERE// So Chic evil eye chaine//c/o Tanus Design bangle//Parfois belted bracelet//Shoes HERE//Bag HERE

Blue in general and azure in particular was highlighted yesterday! I matched my blue floral dress to my new azure pumps and horse handbag! I also added someblue accessories to the look: the belted bracelet, the blue evil eye chaine and my new Tanus Design bangle. Speaking of accessories, I know that you're seeing my blue Michael Kors very often, but what can I do? I'm always tempted to wear it  whenever I'm preparing my self to go out ;-)

Have a nice evening all!

P.S: I have a lovely surprise for you soon ladies! Stay tuned ;-)

Keep smiling :-)

Bouchra

6 comments:

collected by Katja said...

Love those kind of monochrome & matchy looks, my dear! Blue is definitely your color and so perfect for summer <3 ... - Kisses from Vienna,

Katja

www.collectedbykatja.com

Chahrazad said...

Lovely outfit dear.

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

Lou Haskury said...

The bag adds so much love it !!

xoxo, Lou

urbanrockerscorner.blogspot.com

Charu Sharma said...

You look absolutely stunning!! Gorgeous outfit and i im in love with your hair! <3

Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blogs and let me know in comments where you follow and I will follow back from both my blogs!! :)

Kisses
Charu
http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

Charu Sharma said...

You look absolutely stunning!! Gorgeous outfit and i im in love with your hair! <3

Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blogs and let me know in comments where you follow and I will follow back from both my blogs!! :)

Kisses
Charu
http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

Eleonora Petrella said...

Love your dress! <3
Kisses,
Eleonora
www.it-girl.it
It-Girl Facebook page