Friday, 6 June 2014

Neon Flare



Amazone shirt//c/o Pretty Guide skirt//Raymond Suiss watch//Banana Republic green bracelet//Aldo pumps

Good evening my dear readers! I hope that you had a nice day with your loved ones. I had these shots this afternoon before going to visit my family and enjoy the coffee afternoon together. As you can see, I wore my neon flare skirt with a black ruffle shirt and my new Aldo pumps. What do you think of this bright look?

Have a nice week all and thank you so much for your support and your care!

Keep smiling :-)

Bouchra

5 comments:

Desirèe D'Aloia said...

beautiful skirt!

http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

francesca romana capizzi said...

OMG, I really LOVE your skirt!!!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

ELISA said...

this skirt is so amazing!
Nameless Fashion Blog

Michelle LL said...

Your so beautiful, perfect outfit great skirt, love your diverse styles!! Very inspiring!! xo

http://www.barbirellafashionrunway.blogspot.com

Kalina Eneva said...

Great outfit! I love the neon skirt and shoes :)

Kisses, Kali
My blog | GIVEAWAY