Sunday, 15 June 2014

Zebras in the Sky



Zara leather jacket//Shirt HERE//Skirt HERE//Armel clogs//Ray Ban aviators HERE

Don't we all agree that summer's fashion often brings some bright colors and bold prints? Today, I wore my new zebra midi skirt. Actually, I've seen smiles on people faces that I couldn't explain. (I hope they are out of admiration :-)) Speaking of that skirt, I ordered a similar one in  bright bold color that you will see in the next days! 
P.S: It's my rule in general. When you like something, just get it in double!

So, how do you find the skirt my lovely friends?

I wish you all a fabulous week ahead!

Keep smiling :-)

Bouchra

4 comments:

francesca romana capizzi said...

I definitely want that gorgeous skirt!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

the chilicool said...

Great look, i love your skirt!
Alessia
THECHILICOOL
FACEBOOK
Kiss

Angela Pavese said...

Love this look
your skirt is very original
I want one od this
bye
www.imperfecti.com

Heaven Roses By Salma Mejdoubi said...

Perfect . I loved the whole outfit and your blog is amazing . Check my blog at : www.heavenroses.blogspot.com
Xoxo
Salma M