Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Burnt Orange&Blue



Origem shirt//c/o Articles of Society jeans//c/o Mokka Accesories necklace//Milano sandales//Ray Ban aviators HERE

Good evening my dear friends! I wore this casual look for a short shopping trip yesterday.  Above, I'm wearing my burnt orange oversize shirt with flare jeans. For a light color-blocking allure, I added my new blue Mokka Accesories necklace. 

Now, let's  move to somethingelse ladies! Following the request of one of my dearest friends, I picked 2014 most trendy summer sunglasses! Being a sunglasses lover myself, I can't deny that I did that post with love and enthusiasm for you my dear readers.
I hope that this post be of use to you ladies in your search for of your "It"  sunglasses for this season and let me tell you a secret! I already ordered one from this list. Can you guess which one? ;-)

Have a fabulous evening and thank you so much for reading!



No comments: