Friday, 4 July 2014

Gold on Lace


c/o Tanus Design love bracelet//Gifted gold ring//Gifted Diamond Dior watch//Gold initial chain//So Chic Evil eye chain//Zara lace skirt//Guess handbag

Good evening my dear friends! I hope that you're all fine and happy. This post was scheduled to be posted a few weeks ago, but it wasn't. Since I liked the effect of the gold details on the bright burgundy lace, I decided to focus on the details and make it a pure details post.

Thank you for visiting my blog and have a nice weekend!

You can follow Fashion Earthy Rainbows on Facebook, Bloglovin and Instagram!

Bouchra 

4 comments:

Moonstyle said...

lovely details!

Valentina Chirico said...

I agree, the gold bracelet with red ribbon looks great with your lace skirt! :)
Also the fine bracelet with tiny pendants is adorable ^_^
Have a nice weekend!!
xoxo

francesca romana capizzi said...

I love that lace skirt so gorgeous!

Eleonora Petrella said...

Love your details! <3
Kisses,
Eleonora
www.it-girl.it