Saturday, 19 July 2014

Sparkling Pink




c/o TSJG Brand T-shirt//c/o Mokka Accesories necklace//Michael Kors watch HERE//Skirt HERE//c/o Maurizio Taiuti bag//c/o Vogue sunglasses

Have you ever see a fashion blogger who head to the pictures without her camera? That was me today! Unfortunately, I didn't forget my mobile phone. So, the pictures presented above were taken this afernoon my by my S3.

As you can see, I'm wearing a variety of summer color. This cocktail includes pastel pink, coral and bleached beige. What do you think about it?

Have a fantastic weekend and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Keep smiling because life is a kindersurprise :-)

Bouchra

9 comments:

Boheme.Fille said...

Beautiful summery look! Love the necklace!

Chahrazad said...

Def one of my favorite outfits. Love it!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

Michèle Kruesi said...

what a perfect necklace and love the rest of the outfit too

www.thefashionfraction.com
www.thefashionfraction.com

the chilicool said...

Amazing necklace!
Alessia
THECHILICOOL
FACEBOOK
Kiss

Eleonora Petrella said...

Love your midi skirt and your statemente necklace! <3
Kisses,
Eleonora
www.it-girl.it
It-Girl Facebook page

Diana Koop said...

you look gorgeous dear <3 love your outfit ! The pics look very good even with your cell phone!

Kisses Diana

www.dressprive.com

Jeeya (De Frozen) said...

I am drooling over this necklace..
looks very summery.

please follow back

de-jeeya.blogspot.com

Inès Micheron said...

Tu es vraiment splendide !

Tes photos sont incroyables et d'une qualité exceptionnelle !

J'adore vraiment tes lunettes, MK pour toujours :)

Et ce collier te va très bien (j'ai hâte de porter les miens)

xx

Inès

Valentina Chirico said...

The colour combination is great but what left me without words is the statement necklace...
how amazing ^_^
xoxo