Thursday, 7 August 2014

Cobalt&Yellow




Amazone shirt//5th&Mercer skirt HERE///Michael Kors watch HERE//So Chic evil eye chaine//Armel sandals//c/o Charles&Keith handbag//Ray Ban aviators HERE//c/o Max Factor Ruby Tuesday lipstick 

Good evening my dear friends! I hope that everyone is having a nice week so far. I was planning to post this coloreful that I wore on Monday earlier but my severe voltage drop prevented me from doing it. The two last days were a bit hard for me but thanks God I'm recovering now! 
Health is truly the most precious blessing that we don't value till sickness comes!

Have a fabulous  healthy Thursday ahead and thank you so much for your visiting my blog!

Keep smiling :-)

Bouchra 

5 comments:

Sarah Bennani K said...

wahhh just love the skirt <3

Lenya said...

Sorry to hear you felt poorly, glad you're on the mend now. Love the color combo, gorgeous. Amazing skirt.
xox
Lenya
FashionDreams&Lifestyle

Lola Antón said...

Me encanta la combinación que has hecho!
un abrazo y descansa, bien cierto, la salud es muy importante.

Desirèe D'Aloia said...

beautiful skirt and bag!!!

http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

Chahrazad said...

Nice skirt!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com