Saturday, 23 August 2014

Dentelle&Imprimés


Origem shirt//Mango skirt&belt//Michael Kors watch HERE///c/o Mokka Accesories necklace//Fabio Lucetti sandals//Longchamp tote//c/o Vogue sunglasses
It seems to be the longest and most exausting day since a longtime! When it comes to housework, it's often a drama for me! I'll have to stop winning because you may be exited to welcome the weekend. What are your plans fashionistas? Are you having a long day by the beach, spending time with your loved ones or maybe...heading to the shops for a shopping trip?! I think that I'm more interested about the last one! Let's see...

I'm leaving you with yesterday's shots now! Enjoy and thank you so much for reading FER!

Keep smiling :-)

Bouchra

7 comments:

Desirèe D'Aloia said...

love your skirt dear! Beautiful outfit!

http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

Lola Antón said...

Me encanta el look que has conseguido, buena combinación de colores, la falda me encanta!! Buen fin de semana.

Naïma said...

Très belle tenue, j'adore <3
Naima
so-glamaddict.blogspot.fr

Chahrazad said...

I am totally loving your skirt!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

Alexandra Diana Catanoaia said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!
Love the combo colors... green-purple, looking amazing!
Lovely skirt and blouse, kisses!

http://www.newtouchofcolor.com/

Alessandra Heidelberg said...

Amazing look! I love the skirt and the shirt!
www.alessandrastyle.com

Just Nats Claps said...

super jolie! j'aime sourtout la jupe avec tout ses couleurs!
et le sac aussie c'est jolie!
bissous!
nouvelle article sour *JUST NATS CLAPS*