Sunday, 31 August 2014

Going Boho


c/o Meltin'Pot denim bleached jacket //c/o Walg Fashion jumpsuit//Michael Kors watch//Charles&Keith leopard bracelet//c/o Tanus Design  bangle//Parfois hat

When I wokeup today, I thought of my winter camel hat as a basic accessory for a fall Boho style for the day! Along with my bright flare jumpsuit and bleached denim jacket, this camel hat took me back to the Boho era that we all love and get inspired from.

Have a fantastic Sunday ahead and thank you so much for reading FER!

Keep smiling fashionistas :-)

Bouchra

5 comments:

Jihane sahir said...

Lovely Outfit

Desirèe D'Aloia said...

lovely look my dear!!!

http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

Chahrazad said...

Gorgeous red jumpsuit!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

Just Nats Claps said...

Great outfit! love the hat! kisses :)
*JUST NATS CLAPS*

Catie Beatty said...

That jumpsuit is fabulous!