Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Into the Blue: Zebras in the Sky


Moitivi jacket//Bershka top//Random skirt///c/o Mokka Accesories necklace//Fabio Lucceti sandals//Chanel handbag//Yves Rocher burgundy lipstick//H&M nail polish

Good evening my dear readers! I hope that you're all happy and enjoying the summer! I wore this blue look yesterday for a coffee break. I'm sure the midi skirt I'm wearing is familiar to you as I have already worn it HERE or in neon green HERE. Instead of classic black, I opted for a severe white and a bright turquoise this time!

While looking at the post, please don't look at my feet! I hate that allergy I got! Well, I hope that it's not ruining the shots and  I guess it shouldn't prevent me from wearing my summer midi skirts! (I have to  keep comforting my self with that, isn't it?! :-))

I'm leaving you with that post my dear friends and I'm going to watch the movie "Devil". I promised my self not to keep watching thrill movies as they become my nightmares, but I remain "vulnerable" to them. What can I do?! So, wish me good luck and enjoy your evening as well!

Keep smiling :-)

Bouchra

3 comments:

Gaby de Modacapital said...

You look amazing! Love that original skirt, is gorgeous! :)
Come and visit my blog if you want!
xx
www.modacapital-blog.com

Desirèe D'Aloia said...

very lovely outfit!!

http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

Chahrazad said...

Nice outfit. Great necklace!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com