Friday, 29 August 2014

Metallic Tote


Mango T-shirt//Random skirt//c/o Mokka Accesories necklace//Gifted gold bracelet&ring//Call it Spring flats//Mango tote F/W 2014//Mango aviators

Good evening my dear friends! I'd like to apologize for not having been active on the blog since Saturday. But, I'm sure that you will understand if I tell you that I'm busy preparing for my postponed summer trip! I will let you know very soon about the fabulous places I'm planning  to visit inchallah. I'm really excited about it!!!

Meanwhile, enjoy today's post where I wore my new silver metallic tote that I showed you on my facebook page  on Sunday 

Thank you so much for reading Fashion Earthy Rainbows!

Keep smiling :-)

XOXO

Bouchra






5 comments:

Desirèe D'Aloia said...

love your skirt!

http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

francesca romana capizzi said...

Nice bag! I love your skirt!

the chilicool said...

I love the tulle skirt! Great look!
Alessia
New post
THECHILICOOL
FACEBOOK
Kiss

Chahrazad said...

Gorgeous pink skirt!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

Alessandra Heidelberg said...

Amazing look! I love the bag!
www.alessandrastyle.com