Saturday, 2 August 2014

Pastel Necklace


Mango dress//c/o Mokka Accesories necklace//Michael Kors watch HERE//c/o Sammy Dress shoes//Ray Ban aviators HERE

Good evening my dear friends! I hope that you're happy and ready to enjoy the weekend! Today, I wore my black&white pencil dress that I haven't worn since a long time! Although the dress belongs to an old collection of one of my favorite brands, Mango,I think that it never gets "démodée." Well, it's a major quality of  simple pencil dresses! I matched the dress with a pastel statement necklace that I was gifted by my dear friend Crystal from Mokka Accesories and my azur shoes.

As you can see, I'm always wearing sunglasses recently because as I told you before, my eyes are very sensitive to the light generally and the sun light specifically and I hate to endup "crying" while taking shots for the blog. Yet, I hope to make blog posts without them soon!

Have a fabulous weekend ahead and thank you so much for reading!

Keep smiling because life is a "kinder surprise"! :-)

Xoxo

Bouchra

 

5 comments:

Desirèe D'Aloia said...

beautiful necklace!

http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

francesca romana capizzi said...

Not only I am in love with your necklace, i also adore your dress! This ourfit is very classy!

Little Caramela said...

Lovely necklace, my dear!

Mokka Accesories said...

Hi My dear Bouchra :)
I love your classy style and I love that touch that gives the Necklace.

Crystal
|| www.ShopMokka.com ||

ELISA said...

I love every detail of this look!
Nameless Fashion Blog