Thursday, 4 September 2014

A Walk to Remember


Mango T-shirt//Origem dress//c/o Mokka Accesories necklace//Mango tote//Zara hat//Vogue sunglasses

Although it's almost fall, the beaches are still crowded of swimmers who couldn't leave the yellow sand and the blue water yet. Yesterday, I went with some dear people to the beach for a coffee infront of this amazing view you can see above and a short walk as I don't like long walks. (I know it's recommended! ;-)) I hope I can change this bad habit soon!

Have a nice evening and thank you so much for reading FER!

Keep smiling :-)

Bouchra

2 comments:

Chahrazad said...

Lovee your outfit!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

deltrey Lemba David said...

Très joli look!
Deltrey de deltreylicious blog mode et beauté
http://blackbeauty-mode-tendance.eklablog.com