Monday, 8 September 2014

Camel Tiger


Random blazer//Mango top//Pepe Jeans jeans//Michael Kors watch//So chic evil eye chaine//Charles&Keith handbag////Parfois hat//Ray ban aviators

Good evening my dear friends! I hope that you all had a lovely weekend with your loved ones.

Yesterday, I "went wild" with my tiger blazer and casual jeans (although I don't wear pants very often in summer and fall) As you can see, I opted for camel accessories to accomplish the look. This "regal" color is definitely one of my favorite colors.

Have a fantastic week ahead and thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Keep smiling fashionistas :-)

Bouchra

3 comments:

Chahrazad said...

Love your outfit.

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

Bianca Pop said...

Love the outfit! The blazer is really nice!

Diamond. Scissors. Fabric.

Just Nats Claps said...

WOW! amazing outfit! the blazer is really cool!
Kisses
NEW POST AT *JUST NATS CLAPS*
Keep in touch