Thursday, 11 September 2014

Peachy Emrald


Zara blazer// Dress HERE//c/o Mokka Accesories necklace//Banana Republic bracelet//André ballerinas//Ray ban aviators//Clarins Orange Fizz lipstick

I've thought of combining peach and emrald in the last minute on Monday afternoon. As you can see, I wore my oversize boyfriend blazer with a pleated maxi dress, not to forget a bold statement necklace and red aviators. Details matter! isn't it girls?!

As I told you before, I put off my summer vacation to September and I'm leaving for fabulous Paris on Saturday inchallah! I'm so exited!!! I will try to make another post before leaving but I can't promise. I hope I can find sometime.

Thank you so much for visiting Fashion Earthy Rainbows!

Keep smiling :-)

Xoxo

Bouchra

8 comments:

Moonstyle said...

nice combination!

collected by Katja said...

Simply WOW - you're looking breathtaking <3 ... Love your styling! - Kisses from Vienna,

Katja

www.collectedbykatja.com

Just Nats Claps said...

What a beautiful dress! Great look!
NEW POST AT *JUST NATS CLAPS*
Keep in touch :)

Chahrazad said...

Nice maxi dress!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

Gaby de Modacapital said...

You look so pretty! Love the wonderful dress :)

www.modacapital-blog.com

Tahra Kham said...

You look so pretty. What beautiful dress. Your grand father love green.

Дарья Пленкина said...

Excellent !!!
Take part in the giveaway on my blog !!
You have everything to win ansy ...;)

http://defishencia.blogspot.ru/2014/09/oasap-giveaway.html

nicoleta buru said...

Awwww, super super cool, my dear ^_^

Happy Tuesday,

Nicole

www.nicoleta.me