Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Travel Diary: Bonjour Paris!


Dress HERE 
c/o Mokka Accesories necklace
Michael Kors watch via Shopbop
So chic bracelets
Aldo flip flop
Mango tote F/W 2014
Preen by Thornton Bregazzi bouquet sunglasses via Shopbop
Good evening my dear readers! After two marvelous weeks spent between France and Greece, I'm back to my blogging journey and I really can't tell you how much I've missed you! Yet, reading your comments on my facebook page and emails made me smile everytime I read something from you. 
So,  I decided to divide my travel journey into different parts to show you most of the looks that I wore and share with you my feelings and memories at every step.

My first post comes definitely from Paris! Although I've travelled to the farthest places of the world, I've never had the chance to visit the city of light, Paris. I can't tell how much I was impressed by this magical city. It's a mixture of history, art and glam. To explore the city, I wore my green maxi dress, flip flop and my new bouquet sunglasses.  Shall I call them mysterious?! I've seen smiles even from children while walking down the streets of Paris with these shades! So, I wonder if it's a yay or nay smile! :-)

We started our first day in Paris by a late breakfast, then we headed to Arc de Triomphe , then La Tour Effel and ended the journey at  La Seine

P.S: Most of the pictures were taken by my professional camera, while a few ones were taken with my smart phone S4.

Thank you so much for reading  Fashion Earthy Rainbows and keep smiling :-)







9 comments:

Różowa Pantera said...

Paris:)) wow

Da Rania said...

Really love the pictures sweety!

You looked so happy alhamdoulilah :)

raniafashiondiary.blogspot.com

sepatuholig-Grace Njio said...

Beautiful photos! The sunglasses is a fun one... As far as you like it; its a yeay! Great look. Great post!
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

Chahrazad said...

Great photos. They are really nice!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

Chahrazad said...

Great photos. They are really nice!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

Chahrazad said...

Great photos. They are really nice!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

the chilicool said...

Great photos and lovely dress!
Alessia
THECHILICOOL
FACEBOOK
Kiss

francesca romana capizzi said...

Wow Paris!! I love love love your dress!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

Jessica Neumann said...

Ohhh I love Paris!!


Cultureandtrend Blog