Thursday, 23 October 2014

Travel Diary: Notre Dame de Paris




c/o Meltin'Pot  bleached denim jacket
Random floral dress
Guess watch
 Ray ban mirrored aviators

Good evening my dear readers! I hope that you're all having a nice week. Today's post is the last one from my Travel Diary posts series. It comes from Notre Dames De Paris. How can anyone go to Paris without visting this eternal historic cathedral?! 
Thank you for visiting my blog and have a fabulous evening!

Keep smiling :-)

Bouchra





3 comments:

Chahrazad said...

Nice photos.

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

Leonor said...

impossible not to love Paris! gorgeous pictures! :)

Leonor
thesparklinglemon.com

Belle de Couture said...

Awesome photos! I've been there before and it was so amazing -- the architecture is breathtaking! Love your outfit so much! The dress is super cute and the mirrored sunnies are the perfect pairing!

xx
Jen
http://belledecouture.com