Thursday, 9 October 2014

Travel Diary: Prints&Roses

c/o Sheinside dress
Armel sandals
Mango tote
Prada sunglasses
MAC Candy Yum Yum 

 I hope that everyone is having a lovely week so far! Today's post is about some quick shots I had in Jardin Champs-Elysées a few weeks ago before heading to The Champs-Elysées for shopping. But, shortly after, it started raining. So, we decided to visit La Durée, the macarons of which I have heard much about. We headed to their prestigious place and enjoyed a pineapple juice with  macarons! If you intend to visit Paris, don't hesitate to go there!I can guarantee that their macarons are the best indeed.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Feel free to drop your comments about the post.

Keep smiling :-)


5 comments:

Bellarabi Meryem said...

OMG :o t'es plus ce que belle , tous les photos sont magnifiques ♡♡
Bisou
Lesjardinsdemode*

Chahrazad said...

Beautiful dress dear! And great photos.

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

collected by Katja said...

I totally felt in love with your dress, my dearest! Both so chic, cute, elegant & stylish - you're looking amazing in it!! And now I'm longing for a trip to Paris :-) ... - Kisses from Vienna,

Katja

www.collectedbykatja.com

Jessica Neumann said...

I love your dress!!

Cultureandtrend Blog

Arianna Andrea Nalin said...

You look amazing in that dress