Saturday, 29 November 2014

C For Camel



Mango cape //Benetton sweater//H&M leggings//Bijou Brigitte headband&bracelet//Charles&Keith leopard bracelet//Call It Spring booties//Verde bag//Marc By Marc Jacobs aviators

Oops I did it and got the camel cape that I have already shown you in my Facebook page a few weeks ago. As you may know, camel is one of my favorite colors. It's a special color and let me tell you the reasons behind my love for that color! First of all, it  matches most of skin colors. Second, I think  that it reflects "brightness" on any girl's face. Third, it's a color that is suitable for all seasons as it's neither too bright, nor too dark. Contrary to many dark winter colors that can affect our mood sometimes, "earthy camel" can never be considered as a "sad" color because as I said, the shine it reflects on our face may implicitely liftup our mood. I also think that it's one of the colors that never become "old-fashioned" as we often see it in important runways . 

Speaking of camel, I can't miss the chance not to mention a beautiful lady who was well-known of wearing this color. I'm definitely talking of the late and missed Carolyn Bessette Kennedy, the wife of JFK junior. This classy lady favored that color and wore it so often  in both formal and informal occasions.

Finally, I would like to wish you a nice evening and a happy Sunday ahead!

Thank you so much for reading Fashion Earthy Rainbows and keep smiling :-)

Bouchra






5 comments:

deltrey Lemba David said...

Canon ta cape !
Biz Deltrey de deltreylicious blog mode et beauté

Sarah Chams said...

Nice cape love the camel color !! Do you have a link to the cape.

Thanks

Chahrazad said...

I love your cape dear!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

Eleonora Petrella said...

Love your camel coat! <3

Eleonora,
www.it-girl.it
It-Girl Facebook page

Michela de Filippo said...

Love your cape! Kiss
http://chocolateglass.blogspot.it/