Monday, 17 November 2014

Daylight Sparkle







Pimkie jacket//Moitivi shirt//Zara skirt//MK watch//Massimu Dutti belted bracelet//c/o Tanus Design bracelet//Steven Madden boots//Verde bag (Mum's)

I hope that everyone had a lovely weekend! Yesterday afternoon, I wore my sequins jacket that I bought  from Madrid last winter for a coffee break. Actually, I wore it  only once before to celebrate the new year . 

I think that the most striking Characteristic of sequins is the "dressed-up look". So, I opted for  minimal items  to match my sparkling jacket, which are the white shirt and denim skirt, to keep it simple and suitable for the weekend.

What about you? Do you love and dare"the Sequins Trend"?!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and keep smiling :-)

Bouchra



5 comments:

ShowTheStyle said...

Love it!
Epecially your jacket :)
xx

Chahrazad said...

Nice boots. And I have to say, love the bag!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

Just Nats Claps said...

I really love your sense of fashion! great post, great pictures and the pailletes jacquet is amazing!

I'm following you since a few months and all I can say is... GOOD JOB!

NEW POST ON MY FASHION BLOG *JUST NATS CLAPS*

Lamia Ginger said...

J'adooooore ta veste !!! 😱
Lamia

the chilicool said...

Great look, lovely outfit!
Alessia
New post
THECHILICOOL
FACEBOOK
Kiss