Sunday, 2 November 2014

Eclat de bordeaux



Random shirt//H&M leggings//c/o Tanus Design bracelets//Aldo pumps//Michael Kors Hamilton//Prada sunglasses

Good evening my dear readers! How did you spend your Sunday? As far as I'm concerned, I spent the day at home sleeping till a late hour. After, I prepared a giant cup pf coffee, which is, as you know my daily addiction and now I'm drinking a grenadine juice and a brioch while writting this blog post.

I wore this casual outfit yesterday afternoon. A black leather leggings is definitely a Must-Have in every girl's closet. It almost  matches  every single item in my closet. Currently, I'm looking for a wine red or camel leather pant.(Maybe both! :-))

Have a fabulous week ahead!

Follow me on Instagram@fashionearthyrainbows

Keep smiling :-)

Bouchra

4 comments:

Estelle Martinez said...

Une tenue vraiment élégante, les photos sont superbes !

Estelle
lamodeestunjeu.fr

Viktoriya Sener said...

Dear, I'm totally in love with your amazing bag!

Chahrazad said...

Lovely photos dear, as always.

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

Eleonora Petrella said...

Love your bag! <3

Eleonora
www.it-girl.it
It-Girl Facebook page