Thursday, 27 November 2014

Fluffy




Black Five coat  HERE//Mango sweatshirt//c/o omg Fashion  skirt//H&M tights//Zara booties//Prada sunglasses//MAC Candy Yum yum lipstick


Fluffy coats "made" it in important runways since last winter. "The fluffy fever" is still fashionable this year. Two days ago, I wore my new ivory fluffy coat  with a midi skater skirt.  You can wear your fluffy coat  in a girly style like me, or in a more classy style with heels or even in a casual way with jeans.

I would like to wish a happy Thanksgiving to all my readers who are celebrating it today! Enjoy your time with your loved ones and be thankfull for all the blessings in your life.

Have a nice evening!

Keep smiling :-)

Bouchra



4 comments:

Cristiana Atudorei said...

The whole outfit is awesome, but I gotta say that it's the pair of sunglasses I completely fell in live with! Please check out my blog: www.hey-blondie.com

Cristiana Atudorei said...

Love*

Chahrazad said...

Love your coat!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

Valentina Chirico said...

I've recently got or wore nothing fluffly but.. this coat looks so comfy, warm and cute ^-^
I'd love something like this one day
I wish you a wonderful weekend
xoxo