Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Girly Denim




c/o Meltin'Pot jacket HERE//Zara dress//Parfois bracelet//c/o Tanus Design red bangle//So Chic evil eye chaine//MK watch//Steven Madden boots//Charles&Keith clutch//MAC Russian Red lipstick


Good evening my dear friends! I hope that you had a lovely day. Today on the blog, I'm featuring one of my favorite denim brands, that I have already partnered with  many times before. Considered as one of the most leading Italian denim brands,  Meltin'Pot  is known for the good denim quality and mainely the unique reversible jeans style. Most of their jeans are B side in the sense that you can wear them a simple or printed item at the same time.

Because you know that I like feminine styles in general, I opted for this  Zara dress to achieve the "Girly Denim" look! A color-blocking clutch can be a good choice if you would like to go bold and add some vibrant colors to your look.

Thank you so much for reading and keep smiling :-)

Follow me on Instagram@fashionearthyrainbows

Bouchra