Thursday, 13 November 2014

Steven Madden Over-Knee Boots








No brand vest//Zara leather jacket//GAP dress// Steven Madden over-knee boots//Armani jeans bag//Prada jewelled sunglasses


If you ask me about my most favorite winter item, I wouldn't hesitate to tell you the boots and mainely the over-knee boots! I've been desperately  looking for a  black pair of over-knee boots since the beginning of fall. Actually, there are multiple choices but my finds were either flats or sky-high heels. (that would make me suffer while walking!) So, when I saw this pair of Steven Madden, I immediately ordered them! They are the result of the collaboration of Steven Madden&the fashion blogger Shea Marie  from Peace Love Shea.
To be honest with you, the stacked heels are partially comfortable but I like the feminine yet bold style of the boots.

I wore the boots for the first time today with my red GAP dress and because it's getting cold, a jacket is a definitely a Must to avoid a cold flu.

Thank you for reading and keep smiling :-)

Bouchra



3 comments:

deltrey Lemba David said...

Très joli look!
Deltrey de deltreylicious blog mode et beauté

Tahra Kham said...

I love the outfit you wear, I especially love the glasses

Chahrazad said...

Awesome boots. Love them!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com