Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Yellow Fall


Random dress
H&M foulard
c/o Kemi Designs necklace HERE
Michael Kors watch
Zara bracelets
Fabio Lucceti sandals
MAC Candy Yum Yum lipstick
O.P.I Kiss Me I'm Brazilian nailpolish

I hope that you had a lovely day! Today was special as it rained for the first time! We had a long summer this year because even fall was so sunny and everyone was eager "to welcome" the dear rain and "feel" the fall season!

Yet, I hope that there will be a sunshine like yesterday as you know it is hard for a blogger to take any pictures when it's raining!

As you can see, yellow is on the spotlight in this post. I didn't hesitate to add a blue vintage scarf as I love the color-blocking yellow and blue. I opted for some golden accessories as well. The Swimming Lessons Shark Tooth Necklace is a golden necklace designed by the lovely designer Kemi behind the jewellery brand Kemi Designs. Check out her website to have a look at all the beautiful accessories.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog!

Keep smiling :-)

Bouchra



6 comments:

deltrey Lemba David said...

Super jolie cette robe!!!
Biz DELTREY DE DELTREYLICIOUS BLOG MODE ET BEAUTE

Tahra Kham said...

Lovely yellow dress

Chahrazad said...

I love the maxi dress.

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

Lamia Ginger said...

Love that color on you, we really need it these days!! 😄
Lamia
http://www.ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com

collected by Katja said...

Your dress is simply BREATHTAKING, my dear! Love cut and color - so amazing!! - Kisses from Vienna,

Katja

www.collectedbykatja.com

Eleonora Petrella said...

Perfect dress! I love it <3

Eleonora
www.it-girl.it
It-Girl Facebook page