Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Cobalt Blue


Pull&Bear sweater//Mango dress//MK watch//Charles&Keith leopard bracelet//Parfois bracelet//Steven Madden boots//Armani jeans bag//Marc By Marc Jacobs aviators

I hope that you're all having a lovely evening! It's just a quick post to show you my yesterday's blue look before I go to have dinner and watch one of my favorite series"Mistresses." As you can see, I paired my cobalt blue sweater with a midnight blue dress, that I wore as a skirt.

Thank you so much for visiting and reading Fashion Earthy Rainbows!

Much Love!

Keep smiling :-)

Bouchra






3 comments:

deltrey Lemba David said...

Très joli look ma belle,, j'adore ton pull !
Deltrey de deltreylicious blog mode et beauté

Rachel Lynne said...

BEAUTIFUL! This color is so gorgeous on you dear!

Lamia Ginger said...

Electric blue and blone hair !! I super like !! 👍
Lamia
http://www.ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/