Thursday, 11 December 2014

Bundled-up In Leo


Zara coat//c/o omg Fashion  skirt//Call It Spring booties//Charles&Keith bag//c/o Ray Ban aviators//MAC Russian Red lipstick

Good evening my dear friends! I hope that you have a had a lovely week and looking forward to enjoy your weekend!

Now that you got to know me via my blogging journey, you know how much I love leopard, may it be a skirt, a dress or a coat! Yesterday, I bundled-up in my  leopard coat, that I was lucky to find last winter at the Zara store in Madrid, to take these shots by the beach and enjoy a coffee break.

Thank you so much for reading my blog and keep smiling to life :-)

Follow me on Instagram too@Fashion Earthy Rainbows

Much love!

Bouchra























4 comments:

Vanessa Billie-Jill-Jean said...

Stunning look, love your coat. ;-)
Lovely greets Nessa

Desirèe D'Aloia said...

nice coat!

http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

Chahrazad said...

The coat looks good on you!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

Vanessa Billie-Jill-Jean said...

Thx, for your lovely comment. ;-)
Wish you a nice weekend....