Sunday, 7 December 2014

Robert La Roche



Mango jacket&turtleneck sweater//c/o Pretty Guide skirt//c/o Mokka Accesories earrings&necklace//Banana Republic bracelet//Steven Madden boots//Koton clutch//c/o Robert La Roche sunglasses HERE

Today, I will introduce you to the lovely Austrian eyewear brand, Robert La RocheThe renowned brand, which was established in the seventies by the eyewear designer Robert La Roche, maintained its succes through the years  with daring yet polished avant-garde designs. In this post, I'm wearing Any one of the brand's special sunglasses. You can Check out  Robert La Roche website if you would like to see  all the designs.

Because sunshine is a "treasure" this season, I took advantage of yesterday's nice weather to wear some  bright colors. As you can see, I wore my full neon skirt and my bold statement necklace. Yet, I opted for a black clutch and boots to complete the look. 

What do you think about it?

Thank you so much for reading Fashion Earthy Rainbows and have a nice week ahead!

Keep smiling :-)

Bouchra





1 comment:

Chahrazad said...

Nice outfit dear.

x
www.thecherryfactor.com