Thursday, 25 December 2014

Le Speedy Monogram



Zara faux-fur vest//c/o Meltin'Pot  reversible jeans HERE//c/o Dainty&Bold bangles HERE//Louis Vuitton Speedy Monogram//c/o Marc by Maroc Jacobs aviators

Good evening my dear friends and Merry Christmas to all my readers who are celebrating it! I would like to apologize for the lack of posts during the last days, but I'm sure that you will understand if you know that I was sick.

Today's post includes many new items that have been added to my wardrobe lately. I'm wearing my new faux fur vest and speedy mongram that I got before yesterday from the mall, not to forget my italian jeans and Australian bangles. This post seems "international", isn't it? ;-)


Have a fabulous evening my dear readers and thank you so much for reading my blog!

Keep smiling :-)

I love you!

Bouchra






3 comments:

Sarah Chams said...

Elegant look , right on time for the holiday spirit. Thank you for sharing your great taste with us.

ShowTheStyle said...

Wonderful bag and such a cute look :)
xx Katha
showthestyle.blogspot.com

Chahrazad said...

I totally love your gillet dear.

x
www.thecherryfactor.com