Sunday, 14 December 2014

Travel Diary: Kalimera Atina!


GAP dress//c/o Michael Kors watch//So chic bracelets//Armel sandals//Prada sunglasses

Since winter has already knocked our doors and it's already freezing almost everywhere, I thought of taking you back to summer with the second part of my fall trip. 

Although i spent very little time in Greece and Athens in particular because of  the Air France strick,that made me "stuck" in Paris fore more than I planned I feel blessed and happy because I had the chance to visit this magical city even for a short period of time.

As you may know,  The Acropolis Museum  is the most important historical monument in Athens. So, I was definitely determined to visit it during my short stay in Athens. The way to Acropolis, located on a high rocky outcrop,  was really hard because of the very hot weather. Yet, I'm glad I did!These historical heritages are truly beyond any words description. 

The next post of my Greek travel diary will be from sunny Santorini!

P.S: Some of the shots were taken by my professional camera while other were shot by my smart phone.

Thank you so much for reading my blog and keep smiling :-)

Bouchra







2 comments:

deltrey Lemba David said...

Très sympa cette robe!
Deltrey de deltreylicious bllog mode et beauté

Chahrazad said...

Nice photos dear. The weather looks perfect!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com