Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Wild Black



Rinascimento coat// c/o omg Fashion dress worn as a skirt//Zara booties//Armani jeans bag//MAC Candy Yum Yum lipstick

Good evening my dear readers! I managed to take a few shots yesterday before the rain started to rain again. As you can see, the look is dominated by my favorite color, black with a touch of my favorite print, leopard. The skirt I'm wearing above is a dress that you have already seen in the blog like HERE. The pencil shape makes it perfect as a skirt with a blazer or a turtle neck sweater to keep warm in this chilly weather.

Have  a fantastic Wednesday ahead and keep smiling :-)

Bouchra










6 comments:

Jenny Plog said...

Love your outfit my dear!!!

www.plogstyle.com

Rachel Lynne said...

Stunning! Love this skirt!

the chilicool said...

Lovely skirt!
Alessia
THECHILICOOL
FACEBOOK
Kiss

Chahrazad said...

Nice black coat!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

francesca romana capizzi said...

This outfit is superb, I love that skirt

Bellarabi Meryem said...

Coup de coeur pour le manteau et le sac
le look te va à merveille
bisous
lesjardinsdemode.blogspot.Com